Wednesday, October 22, 2008

College Life


So I started college almost 2 months ago... and I'm loving it! I love all of my classes, and all of my professors are so nice. I am rooming with my best friend, Lauren, and 2 other girls. We all get along great! Nancy is a spicy latina and we love her! Trice is a gangsta. We love her too! It's fun because we all have such different personalities and all come from different backrounds. It makes it interesting. I'm studying dental hygiene. I think it will be an excellent job when I have a family of my own. Our new ward here in Poky is awesome! Everyone is so nice and so willing to help! I love it. 
Although I have been having a lot of fun, college is serious business. Study study study! Lauren's dad told us to remember 3 letters... G-P-A! Smart man. I haven't really gotten too homesick. But I think my mom misses me. Actually, I know she does. And my brother does... even if he won't admit it. College is an absolute blast though! Things in my life are changing! That's for sure! 

2 comments:

the davis family said...

remember when my dad made us recite three letters.... i remember you saying I-D-O not G-P-A! you crazy! your going to be married before i have a chance to blink twice! love you girly!

Pops said...

Very cool, this "clog" of yours! Now I can keep my eye on you...at least a little bit...I'll pass the site information along.

Keep having fun, but just a little bit of fun, and try not to freak me out too much!

Love Ya!