Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Best Friends are Forever


Since Lauren did a tribute to me on her blog, I figured I'd better post one too. Lauren and I have been best friends for forever. I love her with all my heart! She has always been there for me through everything. When I need good, sensible advice, I always can turn to her. She is one of my roomies here at college, and we have been having so much fun together! I don't know what I would do without her. Even when we get on each other's nerves, which happens sometimes of course, we still remain as close as sisters. We couldn't be more different in some aspects of life. She keeps my head on straight. Our lives are changing more than ever now. We're in college now, before we know it we'll be getting married and having families of our own. CRAZY! We have always been attached at the hip, so it'll be interesting to see which direction life leads each of us.


No comments: